- Design School wins big at The Crowbars
The Crowbar Awards is an annual platform where emerging young creatives get the opportunity to showcase their best works to the industry. TP’s School of Design is once again the biggest winners of the night, taking home the largest haul of awards across several creative categories.
- One ring to win them all
Vong Chhay’s stylish vision of Kubrick’s artist loft recently won the silver medal in the prestigious Ring Awards, organized by the International Council of Interior Architects and Designers. The Kubrick-inspired design beat entries from countries like Australia, China, Korea, Singapore, and Taiwan and so on.
- Temasek Polytechnic School of Design Win Top Award In URA Competition
Temasek Polytechnic School of Design has won the first prize in the Challenge for the Urban and Built Environment competition and workshop (CUBE), organized by the Urban Redevelopment Authority.
- Virtual possibilities explored and realized
From a field of 22 teams from various tertiary institutions in Singapore, the two teams from Temasek Design School made their mark at the latest 'Museum's R Us' competition
- Good design knows no borders
First year IMD student Muhammad Haniff Bin Affandi took the top prize in the tertiary category of the Chingay Banner Art Competition organised by rhe People's Association (PA)
- Temasek Polytechnic School of Design Scores BIG at IDA 2009
When the results of the IDA 2009 competition was announced recently, a total of 10 students netted the top IDA prizes in six categories
- Temasek Polytechnic School of Design Conducts First Thermometer Art Class
Temasek Polytechnic School of Design has conducted the first ever design clinic dedicated to the graphic application of thermometer cradles.
- NEC Platinum Award winner for Institutional Category
It could have been just another class assignment for Chua Yu May, but it became the first prize for NEC’s 2009 Digital Imaging Competition.
- Winning Ideas from the Humble Microbe
John Galliano, Issey Miyake and Alexander McQueen are her fashion idols. But it is the humble microbe which provides the lasting inspiration for Temasek Design School student, Chia Qiu Yu.
- TDS’ Crowbar Sweep: Designers who care
One gold, five silvers and six bronzes. Not only has Temasek Design School proved its ability to produce leading young design talent at this year’s Crowbar awards, but also its success in cultivating designers with social responsibility.
- Temasek Design students win International Design Awards 2008
Temasek Design School (TDS) students have become the first in Singapore to win the prestigious International Design Awards (IDA) of Los Angeles, USA.
- Priceless Victory for Temasek Design School Students
Singapore, December 2008 – Six students of Temasek Design School achieved a clean sweep of awards at the first ever One Club creative competition and workshop staged in South Asia and South East Asia
- Temasek Design School's Feat At Young Designer Awards
Temasek Design School took the honours at the Young Designers Awards 08, winning all medals in the Advanced category.
- Temasek Design School Wins AsiaStar Packaging Award for Second Successive Year
It is considered the Oscars of Asia’s packaging industry and for the second successive year time, a student from Temasek Design School (TDS) has won the prestigious AsiaStar Awards.
- Prying out the Competition at Crowbar Awards 2008
Temasek Design School scored top honors once again at the 2008 Crowbar Awards Ceremony held on 25 July 2008.
- Award Winning Laughter
Wong Xinni from the Diploma in Interior Architecture & Design Class of 2008 has walked away with top honors at the Design Excellence Awards 2008, organized by the Interior Design Confederation Singapore (IDC).
- First Time “D&AD Student of the Year” Awarded to School in Asia
Temasek Design School (TDS) has set the record as the first school in Asia to receive the “D&AD Student of the Year” award at the D&AD Student Awards Ceremony.
- 87th Art Director's Club (NY) Annual Awards
Visual Communications Senior student, Muhammad Ferooze received a Merit award at the 87th Art Director's Club (New York) Annual Awards on 1 May 2008.
- Philips Design Excellence Awards
Justin's project WellcomeHome is an extensive photography portfolio.
- Sweet! AsiaStar Awards 2007
On 29th November 2007, the best of packaging in Asia was recognized at the AsiaStar Awards Presentation Gala Dinner held in CHIJMES Hall, Singapore.
- NDP2007 Assembly Bag Design Competition
AD&M Freshman, Nah Peixian Janis, who has won First Prize in Open Category in NDP07 Assembly Bag Design Competition.
- Design Life in Singapore - Circadian2007
Two Visual Communication Junior students, Adeline Yeo and Sharon Lim took part in a three-day workshop at the School of Arts, Design and Media at Nanyang Technological University.
- K - MoPA Picks Timothy Stuart Wee
2007 Visual Communication graduate, Timothy Stuart Wee has had his works selected by the K - MoPA as part of their extensive permanent art collection.
- Designs for the Environment honoured at the Cumulus 2010 in Shanghai
“The Rainforest”, which is a project aimed to create nature awareness and promote nature appreciation, whilst emphasizing the importance of balancing biodiversity conservation with economic growth, was awarded an Honorable Mention at the Cumulus Shanghai Conference 2010 - “Young Creators for Better City & Better Life”.
- Rejuvenate, Revitalize, Revive: A breath of fresh air for Urban Living Spaces
Three student from Diploma in Environment Design emerged as winners of the Singapore Institute of Landscape Architects (SILA) Student Awards 2011 ‘Beyond Just Green’ competition when they pitted against the best among the tertiary institutions. Chia Ming Kuang was awarded the ‘Best Design Showcase’, Tan Key Zin was honoured with the ‘Planting Design’ award while Noel Phua Jia Wei received the ‘Top Student’ award.